This is my first ever soaker knitted by me!!!!
It was a very easy pattern. Basically just a rectangle of rib stitch and then sewn up the sides with holes left open for the legs. Mum crocheted around the legs to finish it off for me. It is the first time I've ever done an eyelet hole too (for the waist drawstring).
Pretty proud hehe!
Want to make another one now. Need a slightly longer rise for my giant ;) She's just so long.I have some gorgeous wool that the lovely Suzanne dyed for me ages ago and hadn't knitted it up yet so this will be the perfect thing :)

And she liked feeling the textures ;)
1 comment:
What a great idea, Jo! :D You should definitely do that!!
Or, at least look into it! I think it would be better then eBay! And especially all their fees?
P.S. Thanks for your words of encouragement :D Greatly appreciated, hun.
Post a Comment