I really should post here more oops.
Today I had amazing news! My author friend Fiona McIntosh emailed me with another bookmark order.
Harper Collins commisioned me to make 100 jewelled bookmark tails for her last fantasy book "Goddess" which everyone loved.
Now she has lined up a job from Burnside library for me wanting bookmarks for her new crime novel coming out later in the year (August?).
The catch this time is that they are talking numbers around 1000 or even 2000. Eeeeek.
Not really sure I can cope with that amount but there is room for discussions. Now I'm off out tomorrow to look at suitable beads and pricing to give a quote. Scary but exciting :)
In other news Laila slept in her cot for the first time alst night and went 10:30pm til 7am. So lets hope that keeps up lol! She's sitting here chewing her sock as I type. Time to start tea. Apricot chicken mmmmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment