Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cold :(

So the cold finally caught me! Thought I was going to escape it but nooo. Of course I got it worse than the rest of the family - typical.



Have been freaking out about the bookmark beading job. Trying to source the right beads is proving next to impossible and now looks like the closets to what I want will have to be sourced from the U.S. argh. This means added time taken up for shipping it out here and doesn't leave much time for the actual work. I am going to have to committ to significatly less than they want although I can't imagine why a library wants 2000. Especially when they find out the cost!



Anyway it is stressing me out a bit.



Today Keith has taken James and Laila out shopping to give me a bit of time to myself. Bless him :) So far I haven't done anything except eat honeycomb yoghurt and drink tea (and browse online). I've been looking at wool dying links. Would love to have a play with that sometime!



Trying my hand at some fleece pants for Laila at the moment too. Not sure how they will turn out lol!



Ok I need another cuppa again ;)

No comments: