Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Couple of Finished Objects

A Tikki Milo vest in Ladybug Loops dyed Woolganic
12 month size.
My first go at cables too :)
My little model who was watching The Wiggles so couldn't possibly smile for the camera lol!
I then decided to whip up a newborn sized one. It is so teeny tiny and now I'm waiting for one of my friends to get pregnant so I can send it.
In Woolganic - Raindrops


A scarf I knitted for my my friend Leisel who works in an orphanage in China. I also made another one for something else that I can't mention yet lol.
Drop Stitch Scarf
Luxury 10ply - by Whimsical Wool (aka me!)

Currently knitting another newborn Milo to use up 50g of Woolganic I dyed.
Am also waiting on some gorgeous Handspun wool from Phezzit on Ravelry. I have plans for a Felicity Hat for me and something for Laila. I'm also wanting to knit a Felicity for a friend who is about to start Chemotherapy but I need to dye up some for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely vest, Milo is such a great pattern. Your scarf is beautiful too, another pattern to add to my list LOL