Actually I am madly knitting as well - just haven't got any finished products to show at present.
On the needles I have another Seamless Kimono for Laila and also a surprise I'm knitting for someone ;)
On the needles I have another Seamless Kimono for Laila and also a surprise I'm knitting for someone ;)
So on with the dye jobs then?
"Berry Delicious"
"Moors In Moonlight"
"Kaleidoscope"
"Kaleidoscope" (reskeined)
"Twisted Seascape"
"Twisted Twilight"
"Not Easy Being Green"
THE END.
(for now *wink*)
3 comments:
Awesome as always Jojo!
I wish we lived near one another so you could teach me to dye like that (or dye my wool while I watch ahahaha)... just receive 1.5kg merino in the mail from a swap today :P
Gorgeous again!
xoxox
ohh wow what wonderful work! Love the last 3 esp!
hmmm I can't find an email link so I will post the link to my stitchmarkers here for you ;) http://s396.photobucket.com/albums/pp48/tashaloulou/swap/
have a look see and tell me what you think ;)
Post a Comment