Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dyeing dyeing dyeing

Having lots of fun with dyeing lately. Not sure what I'm going to do with all these yet lol!

200g Woolganic (Organic Merino)
"Tabula Rasa"

An overdye job on a wool I wasn't happy with.

150g Cleckheaton Country 8ply

"Sunset Dreams"

This was my PIF present for Tasha :)

I think she liked it ;)

"can't remember what I called it" lol



This was a test-dye of 50 baby Merino before I let loose on my Woolganic hehe!
"Test Ta/Ra"


Another overdye on 100g BWM Colonial
"Swirly Purpley"


Just playing with colours here.
50g Cleckheaton
"Kaleidoscope"
Love how this turned out. Am going to try to replicate it on 200g when I get some more wool!

I've got a couple of Gaywool dyes coming soon and I'd love some more Landscape colours to play with :)

3 comments:

Tasha said...

you called it "Night Jewel" ;) If you decide you might want to sell the swirley purpley just let me know! LOL Its gorgeous chickie well done!!

Suzanne said...

Love Kaleidoscope, looks fantatic. Same with your Woolganics.

Anonymous said...

Such beauties! :-)