Mum just finished knitting up these gorgeous Longies and matching Beany for Laila from some lovely 8ply I got on OzeBaby. Next project is some Shorties from some 12ply that the lovely Suzanne from NC dyed for me for a swap :) Can't wait to see how those turn out!!My little girl is growing so fast. She is officially sitting up now at 6.5 months. She has been sitting for short periods from about 6 months but it is only now that I feel safe leaving her there without a barrage of cushions surrounding her in case she topples over!
She is also attempting to crawl. Gets up on her knees and shuffles backwards a lot. I remember James doing exactly the same thing when he was trying to crawl too. Memories huh!
Must get some new Nappy Stash pics soon. It is forever evolving though. In the process of acquiring more D'Lish because we're needing Large now to accomodate her long rise and chubber thighs ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment